PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Fed up of hearing about this now, it’s fuckin ridiculous and embarrassing for the media and Everton to still be crying about it… Neither know they’ve been born compared to what our club has endured due to corruption and incompetence…. !! Cunts…!!!!
It's the same at the Aguero challenge on Sideshow Bob. All over the f*cking sports pages and Sly/BBC until Serge got his ban which kept him out of the Derby.

Six years of constant moaning about this ……
“It was all turned on its head in a moment that will haunt and anger Martinez, as Sterling appeared to have run the ball out of play before crossing for De Bruyne to switch momentum decisively in City's favour”.
Will now be replaced by ‘The hand of Rod’

We need teams that actually try against Liverpool in the PL, so I hope the minuscule 650 million they’ve spent in the last 5 years just about keeps them up
Yeah. Cos Evertons record is exemplary against Liverpool. They last beat them at home in 2010 and last beat them away was in the last friggin century. They have even lost to Liverpool kids team in that time.

Yeah. Cos Evertons record is exemplary against Liverpool. They last beat them at home in 2010 and last beat them away was in the last friggin century. They have even lost to Liverpool kids team in that time.
They win at Anfield more often than we do , but your right, that ain’t saying much

It's the same at the Aguero challenge on Sideshow Bob. All over the f*cking sports pages and Sly/BBC until Serge got his ban which kept him out of the Derby.
Yep that happened right beneath where I sit. What you saw live was sideshow Bob had gone full tilt from the centre circle on a collision course and would have put Sergio in the stands if he hadn't protected himself but they didnt show that.

I have seen the headlines that PGMOL has apologized to Everton, and that Danny Mills is calling for a 10 game ban, so the first thing City must do is find out whether it is true, have no doubt that whether it was handball or not the Ref was 100% correct in his call, he passed the call onto VAR as he could not see it, he then decided that if VAR could not make out that it was a clear and obvious mistake, he could not be 100% certain it was a penalty, the criteria needed to give a penalty. City need to know if an apology was made as this sets a precedence of pubic opinion vs sporting integrity by the ruling body.

I have seen the headlines that PGMOL has apologized to Everton, and that Danny Mills is calling for a 10 game ban, so the first thing City must do is find out whether it is true, have no doubt that whether it was handball or not the Ref was 100% correct in his call, he passed the call onto VAR as he could not see it, he then decided that if VAR could not make out that it was a clear and obvious mistake, he could not be 100% certain it was a penalty, the criteria needed to give a penalty. City need to know if an apology was made as this sets a precedence of pubic opinion vs sporting integrity by the ruling body.
I thing there could be a problem with this bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.