Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Pep leaves, I thin it will be for personal rather than football reasons; unless he goes to a National side, which his how I think he may want to end his managerial career.

I don't think any other club can offer a working environment to top what he has at City.

I`ve said this from day one. He had this at Barca until it got political when it came time to vote in a new president.

Felix for Jesus. Felix adds something to us and gabby gets his chance to start.

I would take that. For Gabby's sake as much as anything. Particularly if Alvarez is coming in this summer, could fill that role without being relied on to be a regular.

Atletico would be getting by far the better deal imo, but I think Jesus deserves it.

Wonder if this means Sterling will leave either this summer or next. De bruyne is going no where, but Sterlings £300k a month may be a struggle if you add another £350k for Haaland. Will have knock on effects on other squad places
I would be happy for this

I reckon im the only one here who does not rate Felix at all
There's nothing wrong with that but if you've analysed his profile, how he plays, what he brings to the team, yes he lacks on goals because of playing in a rather up and down side in Atletico, but aside that, in this system, he'd be a gem, we'd be a ridiculous side with him.

Obviously, like most, I'd still prefer a pure 9 as well, but as the alternative if Pep extends, to get Felix would be absolutely amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.