Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you share or respond to his articles or tweets then Aldridge has won.

He's trolling you and dangling a shitty article as bait, stop biting!!
This all day long, ensure that he stays as irrelevant as he always has been. He'll be the drunk sat in the corner at the local pub that everybody gives a swerve to before too long (if he isn't already).

Nope Karen, exposing the unending "democratic" western lies does not condone the russian imperialist aggression to Ukraine; a proxy war that was prepared since 2014 by the Nazis Are Totally Ours and that cuckolded ugly cow Clinton (aka Madame War Criminal) by arming the Nazis. They don't care about the suffering Ukrainians as long as their military industrial complex profits.
That said, fuck you too, Karen.
A real pissed in the early hours type of comment.

Years ago, I knew a girl who had worked at a pub near Preston Park and she said that Aldridge, Eric Nixon and some other “billy big nuts” were regulars at the pub. They’d sit at the biggest table in the middle and just click their fingers and shout “drinks”. None of them would get up to the bar and ask. She said they were a really horrible arrogant group and just made absolute pricks of themselves. So much so, that one afternoon Nixon had an argument with quite a handy local lad who followed Nixon into the toilets and beat the shit out of him

Years ago, I knew a girl who had worked at a pub near Preston Park and she said that Aldridge, Eric Nixon and some other “billy big nuts” were regulars at the pub. They’d sit at the biggest table in the middle and just click their fingers and shout “drinks”. None of them would get up to the bar and ask. She said they were a really horrible arrogant group and just made absolute pricks of themselves. So much so, that one afternoon Nixon had an argument with quite a handy local lad who followed Nixon into the toilets and beat the shit out of him
That they can treat people on minimum wage like that shows what scum they are.
I'd have risked my job by telling them to fuck off or spilt their drinks all over them.

I'm a bit surprised at Nixon he used to play in goal on occasion for the Snooty Fox on Princess parkway before he became famous and was well liked.

As for wankers, for those in the service; industry a couple of eye drops in a drink or soup used to give them the shits. Colourless, odourless and tasteless it was perfect.

His ex wife was on some TV show and was introduced as the wife of footballer Eric Nixon. She hastily corrected the clown of a presenter who was going down the footballers and money route. She gave the distinct impression that violence was the cause of break up.
She was a police woman so he was lucky he only got divorced.

Nope Karen, exposing the unending "democratic" western lies does not condone the russian imperialist aggression to Ukraine; a proxy war that was prepared since 2014 by the Nazis Are Totally Ours and that cuckolded ugly cow Clinton (aka Madame War Criminal) by arming the Nazis. They don't care about the suffering Ukrainians as long as their military industrial complex profits.
That said, fuck you too, Karen.
‘Karen’. Good one. A real zinger

“Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is actually all Hilary Clinton’s fault” is a new one, the Qanon/Pizzagate mob really are floundering nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.