Players without songs/chants

Shocker. Put it back in the cupboard and never open again.
If you've got something better I'm all ears.

Great song, well done. Most round me were singing "and when he bends one, he'll probably fucking Miss, but when He scores we are going on the piss"
Cheers. Yeah someone changed some of the lyrics a long time ago for some reason (the best bit imo) and so there's a confused mix and it's not a song that lends well to being heard when it gets going.

Great song, well done. Most round me were singing "and when he bends one, he'll probably fucking Miss, but when He scores we are going on the piss"
I prefer, “he’ll bend one round you, he’ll never fucking miss”

Shocker. Put it back in the cupboard and never open again.
Comments and attitude like this to new songs is why our song repertoire is mostly made up of off the shelf Sloop John B type songs sang by multiple other clubs or our own takes on United songs they originally sang about us. Original songs are far better and I think this one is quality.

Laporte had one and I've been racking my brain for months to remember the tune.

The song ended with " Eric Laporte Eric Laporte"

Please help?
Laporte has one that’s never took off.

American boy by Estelle

Take me to a place I’d like to go some day
Madrid or Amsterdam to watch Man City play
Defence and attack
14 on his back
You’ll be my Aymeric Laporte
Aymeric Laporte.

Some players get their names chanted throughout matches yet some barely get a mention.
Foden ( one of our own maybe)
Jesus
Diaz
stones
Rodri
Laport

Wheres all the chant composers out there. Can we get a few songs sorted for next season.

You missed

KDB
Sterling
Foden
Zivchenko

As what we do serve up for them is embarrasing, hearing Si Senòr yesterday on the box sounded cringeworth scouse.

Oh keving debruyne, monotone and generic
Sterlings song is pointless unless we are top
He's one of our own, oh phil foden.... not very original.

Every so ofter a witty original chant gets aired most recently have just been regurgitating others chants.

Stones has the big he's from Barnsleh song
plus Jesus has a chant to UB40s Kingston Town, but is hardly ever used

Last edited:
Pre lockdown was coming back from Everton away and there were two tables of blues on thw train singing a song about Kevin to the undertones my perfect cousin, was decent little song.

Went sometning like
My perfect kevin
When he's on the ball it's heaven
Forget the next bit but ended Guardilas golden boy.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.