Players without songs/chants

I know it’s too late now, but it was borderline criminal that Merlin never had his own chant.
David Silva, oh David Silva he scored the 5th goal at Old Trafford, David Silva, oh David Silva he is the maestro of maine Road, six one

not being sung regularly was such a shame. Heard it the other week at brentford after completely forgetting about it for near on a decade

No suggestions but it’s crap that some players don’t have a chant. I feel really sorry for them as I’m sure they feel left out. I know they get loads of money but most are motivated by the adulation.
When I go to games abroad there seems to be much better cooperation between the club and the fans, especially in Germany. Some chants are initiated by the PA system. When subs come on the PA builds up the new player and the crowd responds.
City could copy the European model and work with fan groups. Some brits would call it cheesy and manufactured. But it’s worth a try.

David Silva, oh David Silva he scored the 5th goal at Old Trafford, David Silva, oh David Silva he is the maestro of maine Road, six one

not being sung regularly was such a shame. Heard it the other week at brentford after completely forgetting about it for near on a decade
Me and my mates started that song the night before Villarreal away. What a buzz when we got in the stadium and heard it being sung.

Hopefully Dele Ali does nothing at Everton and we can repurpose that song for one of ours, absolute belter

New Mahrez chant really got going today.

His name is Mahrez,
and he plays on the wing,
and when he cuts in you can’t do anything, he’ll bend one round you,
he’ll never fucking miss,
and when he scores one we’re going on the piss. dudududu….

New Mahrez chant really got going today.

His name is Mahrez,
and he plays on the wing,
and when he cuts in you can’t do anything, he’ll bend one round you,
he’ll never fucking miss,
and when he scores one we’re going on the piss. dudududu….

It may be me, but I can't get the words to the tune? Wasn't there today unfortunately...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.