Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck me had one of the horrible cunts on the train sat a few seats in front of me this afternoon. typical scouse **** , massive gob ,talking shiteon his phone loudly , throat full of phlegm , tracksuit from cheetham hill.
horrible horrible breed of people.
fucking horrible

fuck me had one of the horrible cunts on the train sat a few seats in front of me this afternoon. typical scouse **** , massive gob ,talking shiteon his phone loudly , throat full of phlegm , tracksuit from cheetham hill.
fucking horrible
When I’m on a train/bus, why does the Scouser always sit near me?

fucking horrible
What’s wrong with tracksuit’s from cheetham hill

Attachments

• 4A72C087-199E-49C0-9593-528B04E2479A.jpeg
    4A72C087-199E-49C0-9593-528B04E2479A.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 35
Very interesting, and probably not very well known by younger generations.

However, there is one small mistake in the piece.

It states that Littlewoods won the FA Cup for the first time in 1965, 51 years after Manchester City, which is wrong.

It was 61 years, as we won it in 1904.
That can't be right?
We've got no 'istry!

Posted this on the media thread also.

It's really riled them up across social media.

They are so triggered in the comments and desperate to say he's wrong. It's their worst nightmare using their own sanctimonious bullshit against them.

I think Stuart was quite clear that he was talking about transfer market inflation, rather than plain currency inflation(which is not useful). He specifically referred to the British transfer record at the time and what percentage of it those Shankly signings were. 75% and 60%. Paul Tomkins(Liverpool fan) used the same reasoning to compare different Liverpool managers in his book 'Dynasty'(abridged 3 page version here if anyone's interested) and refers to this reasoning in his Transfer Price Index guide on his website.

This project came about after Graeme Riley contacted me upon reading my own method of comparing players: the Relative Transfer System (RTS) ©. RTS was devised for my book Dynasty, as a way of comparing the signings of Bill Shankly with those of his seven successors as Liverpool manager. For this, I set every record-breaking transfer at 100%; Francis and Robinho therefore both had that value. Anyone who then cost half of the record, would have a 50% value, and so on. So, in 1980, £500,000 was 50%, whereas in 2009, £16.25m was 50%.
Liverpool fans surely know what the current British transfer record is, since it's City who has it for now. I've tried explaining it to a few of them and asked them what 75% of the current PL transfer record would be but I don't suppose they will read it.

Last edited:
Brilliant piece by @stuart brennan - fantastic.
The truth they dared not speak.There's nothing new in it - it's something the media conveniently forgot about for well over half a century despite it being common knowledge at the time.
I must say l am surprised that Brennan got it published in a Reach plc paper. Its should be repeated in the Liverpool Echo to remind the Scouse 'istree cultists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.