FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Can I take a standard size rucksack in to Wembley?

No - nothing bigger than A4. From the supporters email sent earlier today:

BAG POLICY

Wembley Stadium operates a strict restricted bag policy for all events.

All ticket holders will be prohibited from bringing any bag into the stadium unless it meets the Wembley Stadium regulations. Any bag that does not meet these requirements will be refused entry.

Each person can only bring one small bag, and it must not be bigger than A4 size:

• Height: 297mm (11.7 inches)
  • Width: 210mm (8.27 inches)
  • Depth: 210mm (8.27 inches)
Please note: this means the overall bag size. Bags that are half full and folded over to reduce their size will not be accepted.

Full details can be found here.

If bags must be taken on medical grounds, please contact Wembley Stadium directly using this form. Supporters should select Disability Access and Medical Exemption Certificate when prompted for the topic.

Gutted, was supposed to be working Saturday, cancelled this afternoon! And now can’t get a ticket as I can’t buy one…. Any advice would be gratefully received :)

Can I take a standard size rucksack in to Wembley?
Be warned there were queues for hours after a recent England game for bags being picked up. People having to find hotels because they missed the last train and all sorts. Really not worth the risk

Gutted, was supposed to be working Saturday, cancelled this afternoon! And now can’t get a ticket as I can’t buy one…. Any advice would be gratefully received :)
I can't go I have a broken leg and have an operation on Wednesday, My ticket is in 511 on the front row, my son is still going and will have my ticket, my place on the coach from Orrell is also available if required

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.