FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

No - nothing bigger than A4. From the supporters email sent earlier today:

BAG POLICY

Wembley Stadium operates a strict restricted bag policy for all events.

All ticket holders will be prohibited from bringing any bag into the stadium unless it meets the Wembley Stadium regulations. Any bag that does not meet these requirements will be refused entry.

Each person can only bring one small bag, and it must not be bigger than A4 size:

• Height: 297mm (11.7 inches)
  • Width: 210mm (8.27 inches)
  • Depth: 210mm (8.27 inches)
Please note: this means the overall bag size. Bags that are half full and folded over to reduce their size will not be accepted.

Full details can be found here.

If bags must be taken on medical grounds, please contact Wembley Stadium directly using this form. Supporters should select Disability Access and Medical Exemption Certificate when prompted for the topic.
You know, when you read this sort of fucking shite!!!

Football fans are treated like fuckin Scum in this Country.

Travel down to London, spend a full fucking day to watch a 90 minute football match but you ain't bringing anything apart from what you wear.

Never mind the extra jumper, coat, food drinks, camera, and whatever else one might want to take for a full day out.
For those with kids it must be a nightmare.

Absolute cunts and all in the name of "safety"

What fucking difference does it make having a bag that fits under your seat, none whatsoever!

They'll be selling fucking merchandise inside though won't they!

What happens, they hand over a bag with your England FA shite in it and then some **** confiscates it and throws you out!

FA Cunts!

You know, when you read this sort of fucking shite!!!

Football fans are treated like fuckin Scum in this Country.

Travel down to London, spend a full fucking day to watch a 90 minute football match but you ain't bringing anything apart from what you wear.

Never mind the extra jumper, coat, food drinks, camera, and whatever else one might want to take for a full day out.
For those with kids it must be a nightmare.

Absolute cunts and all in the name of "safety"

What fucking difference does it make having a bag that fits under your seat, none whatsoever!

They'll be selling fucking merchandise inside though won't they!

What happens, they hand over a bag with your England FA shite in it and then some **** confiscates it and throws you out!

FA Cunts!
Happens at home games too.

Buy some overpriced stuff from the superstore in a City bag and in you go.

Some understandable stressing going on here, but planes , trains, and automobiles and coaches we’ll be there together on Saturday with all the difficulties life throws at us in life we’ll find a way to take our seats and cheer those blue boys on . Good luck to everyone who’s going and those who aren’t cheer us to the rafters .
up the blues .

Some understandable stressing going on here, but planes , trains, and automobiles and coaches we’ll be there together on Saturday with all the difficulties life throws at us in life we’ll find a way to take our seats and cheer those blue boys on . Good luck to everyone who’s going and those who aren’t cheer us to the rafters .
up the blues .
Inspirational post, well said that man

bridgeblue said:
I can't go I have a broken leg and have an operation on Wednesday, My ticket is in 511 on the front row, my son is still going and will have my ticket, my place on the coach from Orrell is also available if required

get well soon Dave

No - nothing bigger than A4. From the supporters email sent earlier today:

BAG POLICY

Wembley Stadium operates a strict restricted bag policy for all events.

All ticket holders will be prohibited from bringing any bag into the stadium unless it meets the Wembley Stadium regulations. Any bag that does not meet these requirements will be refused entry.

Each person can only bring one small bag, and it must not be bigger than A4 size:

• Height: 297mm (11.7 inches)
  • Width: 210mm (8.27 inches)
  • Depth: 210mm (8.27 inches)
Please note: this means the overall bag size. Bags that are half full and folded over to reduce their size will not be accepted.

Full details can be found here.

If bags must be taken on medical grounds, please contact Wembley Stadium directly using this form. Supporters should select Disability Access and Medical Exemption Certificate when prompted for the topic.
I got turned away at the bottom of the slope on wembley way about 3-4 years ago for carrying a little leather bag. Luckily we were staying at the Novotel so I sprinted back to my room and back to the stadium and only missed a few minutes. But be warned: they are sticklers. This thing was about 16x12 inch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.