Ake
Zinchenko

Ferna

Gundogan
Grealish
Sterling
Mahrez

Jesus

that would bring in 8 sets of fresh legs at least. Just need to count the walking wounded - Walkers injury looked the worst
Virtually my team but I have a back three of Dias, Stones and Ake and I’ve omitted Gundo, get some rest for our players who have been stretched to the limit recently.

I've still not had two of the three tickets I bought for Wembley and no email from Wembley either as supporter services said there would be. Sent them a DM earlier but no response. Am guessing they are all shut tomorrow too.

I've still not had two of the three tickets I bought for Wembley and no email from Wembley either as supporter services said there would be. Sent them a DM earlier but no response. Am guessing they are all shut tomorrow too.
Ring up the club mate. They should be open apart from Sunday?

A 3.30 kick off as opposed to the usual 5.30 for a semi-final on a Saturday may well work in our favour on that score. There might be less piss heads by kick-off time as it's less time for fans to get absolutely wankered and being in no fit state to sing!
I have said this for ages. We are always too pissed at late kick offs.

Spoons right next door to Baker Street underground large place for food and drink been last 4 visits to Wembley,and then just 2 stops to Wembley park on the Metropolitan line,once you've been you will always return.

Wise choice...may also check out the Fitzrovia Belle off Tottenham Court Road as its had a few mentions in the past.

Reckon The Torch near Wembley will be busy but will stumble by on the way to the ground.

Liverpool played their reserves last night and didn’t travel. They’ll play their best team against us and then rotate for United. It’s not about the quad for Klopp, he’ll know that’s not possible with us around. He wants the psychological edge is beating us at Wembley to take into the run in. Both managers will see the fa cup as the least desirable of the remaining three trophies but we will have to play the game with one arm behind our back.

i agree with you that gives them a disadvantage next Tuesday but they have an easy home game against a shit team so can gamble again.

what do you mean not possible with us around?
they beat us on Saturday and they’re favourites for the treble and we’re deffo more likely to drop points in the league too

Liverpool played their reserves last night and didn’t travel. They’ll play their best team against us and then rotate for United. It’s not about the quad for Klopp, he’ll know that’s not possible with us around. He wants the psychological edge is beating us at Wembley to take into the run in. Both managers will see the fa cup as the least desirable of the remaining three trophies but we will have to play the game with one arm behind our back.

i agree with you that gives them a disadvantage next Tuesday but they have an easy home game against a shit team so can gamble again.
Not a chance he rests players v united whatever he does on Saturday ..they are stil very much in the race for the Prem and he won’t risk it v the rags

Has anyone received an email today saying the paper tickets are no longer valid due to an administrative error and a new print at home ticket will be emailed on Friday? I've just received this email in the last 15 minutes

what do you mean not possible with us around?
they beat us on Saturday and they’re favourites for the treble and we’re deffo more likely to drop points in the league too
You can’t win a quadruple if you’re not the best team by miles. Even if you are, as we have been, it’s almost impossible. They won’t win it because we will win some of the trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.