Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool FA Cup (16/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are trailing 0-3 I’d keep KdB and our better players on the bench. Let it be. It’s a game lost. Just push them, especially Grealish, from playing hard to playing smart. Bernardo is a headless chicken right now give it a rest.

Nothing can be done its neigh impossible 0-3 at halftime.

I'm as happy as anyone to give match day threads a kicking, but we are 3-0 down to our rivals, haven't created anything, and have put in our worst 45 minutes for as long as I can remember. What do you expect people to do?
to understand why this is happening - because we have had shit luck with the CL draw and injuries while liverpool haven't. they are playing their best 11 because they can, you are not because you physically can't. it's not rocket science

Hard to describe how bad that first half was, a million miles from our best.
We look totally lethargic and disinterested, shit goals to give away, they do look interested and they've taken their chances.
No complaints about the actual score really.Tbh was more pissed off we didn't win both lge games after battering them in both. Pep certainly does appear to have sacrificed this one, let's hope its worth it at the end ofvthe season!!!!!

Like I said earlier, probably the worst half of football I’ve seen from us since way before the takeover. Probably the Pearce era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.