Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first port of call looking at younger players in other teams is ‘what do we have in the academy that’s similar’ and ‘would they walk into the first team, displacing a current player’

Although this guy is a very good prospect I don’t think he gives us anything new that we don’t already have in the first team and we have youngsters who have the potential aligned with his.
We don't have a clinical striker in the first team, so he's displacing no-one there. No one in the academy is close to his level yet or a forward in the same mould/style.

We don't have a clinical striker in the first team, so he's displacing no-one there. No one in the academy is close to his level yet or a forward in the same mould/style.

‘Potential in the academy’ and I don’t think he is a clinical finisher, no more than Delap, Jesus, or anyone else we could play in that position. If we looked at playing someone in the same role from the first team squad for a number of games (or in the same league as DN) I’m sure they would have a great goal return as well. Doesn’t give us anything we don’t have really.

‘Potential in the academy’ and I don’t think he is a clinical finisher, no more than Delap, Jesus, or anyone else we could play in that position. If we looked at playing someone in the same role from the first team squad for a number of games (or in the same league as DN) I’m sure they would have a great goal return as well. Doesn’t give us anything we don’t have really.
Fairs. He's better than both of those now if he were too come in this coming season for me. I dont think he'd be a waste of money anyway.

It wouldn’t be the best career choice for him as they’re still a few seasons from contending for UCL spots. If the rumors of interest from PSG are real, he should go there

Darwin Núñez never scored vs Porto/Sporting in the previous 7 matches. He just scored his first vs Sproting, he's picking up form and scoring in the big occasions now. He looks like the real deal. What a beauty of a goal btw.

According to whoscored.com, he is better than Haaland.

Goals, Key passes, dribbles, better control & shooting accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.