Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’re being harsh. He could be their next Cavani, which wouldn’t be so bad.
Equally he could be the next Neymar, Messi, Ramos, Buffon, Draxler, Luiz etc, etc

Not a club or league of choice for a top class player with enormous potential

Equally he could be the next Neymar, Messi, Ramos, Buffon, Draxler, Luiz etc, etc

Not a club or league of choice for a top class player with enormous potential
They were semifinalists in the last UCL and finalists in the one before. Not to mention all the domestic titles. Hardly a club doing poorly. Yes, could be much better run, and eventually they will have to fix it, but I don’t think a young star like Mbappe will say he’s not done well the past few years. Sure, at a Barcelona or Chelsea he could thrive differently, but there are worse destinations than PSG (Newcastle…)

We were linked with him and Vlahovic last season, I thought he didn’t score enough and Vlahovic would be another one season wonder. Been proven wrong very quickly.

Our scouts are right more often than not.

Darwin Núñez never scored vs Porto/Sporting in the previous 7 matches. He just scored his first vs Sproting, he's picking up form and scoring in the big occasions now. He looks like the real deal. What a beauty of a goal btw.
It was and he looked at handful at Anfield in the 3-3. More than decent for somebody to buy or if Haaland does a Kane on us

Posted this back in January. Still true to this day albeit he has got a lot better since I was arguing about him back then. 6 in 7 in league and Cl, no assists yet which he was doing a lot more of back in January. Perhaps hes found that killer instinct and is taking on a lot more chances now rather than necessairly assisting them.
Posted this in October 2021 (removed my part about Haaland not joining hah).

Hes only getting better as the season has gone on. A big move is definitely on for him, be interesting to see where he goes.

Mate - you’re absolutely obsessed with United aren’t you?

About half your posts are highly dubious twatter links to players United may or may not sign.

They’re going to sign some players. They do every summer.

But here’s the thing - they’re still shite, and it’ll take way more than one summer to put that right.

Let them do their thing. They aren’t our competition any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.