It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Slighlty different rules, i think they just a have no more that 3 Non EU players rule (If i remember right).

Vincinis was registerd to the B Team, and still eligible for the senior side, therefore not a taking spot last season.

The same CL rules apply though.

And most non-eu players take up eu country passports as their second citizenship. So doesnt really slimit anything much.

Valid point on the B teams, big advantage and that is how Barcelona can boast such a big Cantera kid quota (one for the old times).

I don’t half find you utterly depressing…

You invariably have fuck all positive to say and 60% of the time, you are right all the time, your mrs must look like Phillip schofield….

You do realise we made it a 16 pt swing, having been 9pts behind them at one point? No it slipped the mind right? They have had a maximum possible gap of 5pts with the games in hand they had, so they’ve clawed back 4…

Go get laid, have a glass of vino or spend time with loved ones, whatever it is that gives you joy as it clearly isn’t City and feels like self abuse from where I’m sitting…

All these sphincters who are quick to jump down the throat of one of the best teams this country has ever produced (without a striker), are insufferable cunts and deserve no association to what is dished up, half would give a left knacker for a return to mediocrity as it would somehow reinforce their point that Pep is shit….

Anyway, I’m off to get laid, have a glass of vino, spend time with a loved one, all with my city Pjs on!
Yeh but the Zin of old would have got laid three times in one night, bought more expensive Vino and had a pukka City onezie which didnt shrink after one wash :-)

It's not nonsense to say we will always play on the front foot with a high line and possesion, so in that sense it's obvious to any coach that a solid defence and breaking behind the high line is the most effective way to beat that. So in that way then we've been figured out. Pep will adapt to the low block and he'll adapt our no striker system to include a striker, but the basic system will stay the same and the most effective teams against us will still always be good counter attack teams.
However the fact we are still top of the league and in the c/l still as well as getting to the FA CUP semi final means we are still difficult to beat and as well as playing effective tactics to beat us you need us to be off our game too, as at the weekend, so if we don't win anything it will be less because we were figured out more we didn't execute our game as well as we could / should.

I agree but then I wasn't agreeing that we'd been found out in the first place.

Yeh but the Zin of old would have got laid three times in one night, bought more expensive Vino and had a pukka City onezie which didnt shrink after one wash :-)
Too true, too true (:

Time waits for no man and I just hope I’m not as cantankerous as our dear friend the older I get, enjoy life ffs, it’s not hard!

I don’t half find you utterly depressing…

You invariably have fuck all positive to say and 60% of the time, you are right all the time, your mrs must look like Phillip schofield….

You do realise we made it a 16 pt swing, having been 9pts behind them at one point? No it slipped the mind right? They have had a maximum possible gap of 5pts with the games in hand they had, so they’ve clawed back 4…

Go get laid, have a glass of vino or spend time with loved ones, whatever it is that gives you joy as it clearly isn’t City and feels like self abuse from where I’m sitting…

All these sphincters who are quick to jump down the throat of one of the best teams this country has ever produced (without a striker), are insufferable cunts and deserve no association to what is dished up, half would give a left knacker for a return to mediocrity as it would somehow reinforce their point that Pep is shit….

Anyway, I’m off to get laid, have a glass of vino, spend time with a loved one, all with my city Pjs on!
Well said. Some v spoilt people on here who don’t understand football.

Spot on, he has over 200 goals and assists for us in less than 350 games

that’s almost 30 per season over 7 seasons

yes he can miss easy chances and he’s not the easiest on the eye but he should be considered a city great , not at the legend level but not too far off
The problem with raz is usually the misses cost us big time

He is way off it this season, if he messes us about on the contract he will be back in the stands

I won't be losing any sleep if raz and gabby leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.