Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabrizio on his YouTube video saying he’s not saying done deal yet as not everything has been agreed.

here’s the vid

My guess is the Medical will take place in the next couple of weeks, Dortmund only has 4 games left to play, and could be out of the title race come this weekend.

So I wonder if they lose this weekend we will hear more next week about when he will sign, and when he is going to fly in for his medical.
Why the rush?

What I don’t get about this “es Grimes” ITK Supposed transfer lady, she liked and was a city fan due to her family connection via Ali Bernabia.

however some city fans gave her shit and now she is peddling vile comments against the club and now a Real Madrid fan. Lol.

So many ITKs on this very forum the shit they get doesn’t mean you bloody abandon and leave your club!! Lol

if that were the case @tolmie's hairdoo would have switched to the whole bloody 19other clubs in the league by now.

let’s see who gets it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.