Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting my hopes up, not after being so pissed off about Kane then Ronaldo.

Likewise, just tired.

He wouldnt stay long enough , he would be moved in 3/4 years time

Think this is a bad take tbf. The Rags had a few years of Ronaldo and did ok out of it. If he does get moved on it'll be because he's one of the best strikers in the world.

Likewise, just tired.

Think this is a bad take tbf. The Rags had a few years of Ronaldo and did ok out of it. If he does get moved on it'll be because he's one of the best strikers in the world.
His agent wants as many pay days as possible , he wouldnt be here as long as people seem to tell themselves and a young footballer will always do what he is told by his agent

His agent wants as many pay days as possible , he wouldnt be here as long as people seem to tell themselves and a young footballer will always do what he is told by his agent

Sure thing, I'm just saying that won't be the end of the world. When we signed Aguero a lot of people saw it as a stepping stone for him to get to Real Madrid.

4 years of the world's best striker would suit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.