Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a huge Leeds fan all though he obviously grew up liking us as well

Haven't seen any evidence of this.

I've seen half a dozen photos of him wearing City shirts, going to City games, being part of the OSC in Norway etc.

All I've seen about Leeds is him saying he'd like to win the league with them when asked by a Leeds supporting reporter or something.

His agent wants as many pay days as possible , he wouldnt be here as long as people seem to tell themselves and a young footballer will always do what he is told by his agent

His agent works for him.

If he wants to move, he will.

If he wants to stay 7,8,9 years at a club, he will - like many Raiola clients have done.

The pied piper fairy tale around Raiola really needs to die.

Haven't seen any evidence of this.

I've seen half a dozen photos of him wearing City shirts, going to City games, being part of the OSC in Norway etc.

All I've seen about Leeds is him saying he'd like to win the league with them when asked by a Leeds supporting reporter or something.
Trust me he is.
However I'm sure he would love to play for us as well

It's has always been very "simple", even now.

Any club that meets Dortmund's €150m euros asking price can have him today.

In addition to wages of £500k a week, £40m to Mino and the Haaland family, the buy out clause, it would move very quickly.

Sadly, it's a £200m deal before a ball is kicked.

Would I do it?

Not my money, would break the bank and even go another year without a left back!!
I’d say next year there’s a possibility, but then again, he’d probably ask more wages, signing on fee and agent fee seeing as there’s a cheap buy out clause. It will be very messy next summer and I can’t see City getting involved.

When did we last buy a superstar?

All of our players are very good but not wow especially when it comes to forwards.

What chance do we have getting Haaland? He will have his pick and unfortunately city won’t be first choice. We couldn’t even get Kane from Spurs.

We do very good business buying players with world class potential and that is the model we will follow.

Fantasy land re Erling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.