Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

There really are some pussies in the match day thread. They seriously can't take the pressure. Fkin melts.

We did well, patience was required and we did it. Just 6 more to get through

Absolute fannies.

On a sidenote. I could listen to Ian Wright talk footie all day. No bias and pundits like a pundit should.

Is that wet through?
hang on. i just googled to compare with city players and the ‘official’ weights google gives are so fucking wrong

They have Grealish as 175cm and 70kg. Hes at least 5’ 11 and way chunkier, probably at least 80kg.

Foden and KDB they have as 70kg which is bollocks on both.

Couldn't go tonight as my 2 year old is in hospital so made the mistake of following along on the match thread.

Fucking half of you should have your internet rights taken away.
Hope your child is OK.

I left the match thread about 20 minutes in, absolute joke. We were never in any trouble tonight, missed the first 15 mins of the 2nd half but up to that point Eddy never had a shot to save.

Worries me that there's a great atmosphere at Anfield as a backdrop for the team to play against, while we seem frustrated and panicky at the stadium as much as on the thread - sorry, but it's true. If nerves get to the team that will more likely do for us more than anything else.

Looked to be a lot of empty seats too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.