Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

What a beautiful day.

Sun is shinning here in Mancland and top of the League.

I think a lot of us thought Brighton might be a potential Banana Skin.

A few Posters get seriously pissed off with negative posters on the Match thread (I am not one :-)).

I think it worth mentioning to younger Blues. Some City fans of a certain age are still suffering from PTSD from our Yo Yo years. It scarred them, in their mind the Sky always has the potential to fall in, because once it really did. Not trying to defend, just educate. If a poster is getting a bit hysterical, he is likely an older Blue having flash backs, and a melt down at his computer :-).

looking forward to Watford i am taking my 2 Grandsons.
We've also been spoiled in more recent times with Sergio averaging a goal every 108 minutes played and 0.7 goals per game. I'm not knocking transfer policy or wanting to start the "striker" discussion, but if Aguero was on the pitch or on the bench I always felt there was a goal waiting to happen.

We will not see his like again.

Quite impressed with Mwepu in the middle for them, especially first half. Tired in the second.

Brighton play the game how it should be played and with a two or three top class players, they would seriously be challenging for Europe.

You can't stick with Welbeck and Maupay and expect success.

Good manager and I don't know why manyooooo haven't had a sniff

The tempo was the issue yesterday not the false 9 situation. We really need to start games quicker and move the ball with few touches. Perfect example Leeds/Leicester at home. You could put Zincenko as a false 9 and we’d still win games cause we’re fucking brilliant but the tempo has to be there to break teams down

If Kev isn't the closet thing we've had to Colin Bell then i don't know what is.
If we pick up both big ones this year then that Scottish geezer better get ready for some hell of a statue
He’s as good as the king never thought I would say it but he is but because he made my youth so enjoyable Colin is my king for ever CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.