Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

Name names.
Who you talking about?
Name names? how long have you got?

Absolute joke, almost everyone was bottling it. I keep saying it, but if the lack of confidence spills over to the team we could be in trouble. Even now some are saying the players looked nervous in the first half but I didn't think they did at all. We were totally in control and it was just a matter of time before we started the scoring, and it was just a matter of how many we'd get.

Anfield was buzzing last night, tonight our fans looked worried to death, but not the players. Why can't we just enjoy? If we lose we go again next year, hopefully with Haaland and Julian Alvarez.

Just 19 pages of comments after such a huge win ?

Has Putin launched Nukes and we are the only left survivors.......

Going to look out the window :-)

I have have this weird feeling that Everton might take something.

I never fancied Rags to take anything last night.They really are woeful,never seen such a bad Rag side in my lifetime.

Derbies though are one off games.We know only too well.

Evertonians get the added bonus of fucking up their neighbors Title challenge.As well as a Derby draw/win.
if i was going to put any cash on either united or everton getting somethig it would have been everton,,fingers crossed

If you swapped that game for a home game in October no one would have even blinked about the first half. We looked good, we worked hard, and it always felt like a goal was coming.

Kev is the best player in the league, and he looks up for this, even if some of our fans don't.

Dias is back, already back to his leadership.

On to the next one.
Exactly this.

Were you watching a stream ?

Turn the idiots off, or ignore them, they make it "nervy", I thought we played OK, and always thought we'd score.
I think it was my nerves to be honest ( thought I had patience down to fine art now) randomly dipped in hear to see what the mood was, not good from some so like you say best avoided.
Havefaith says it all really.

Name names? how long have you got?

Absolute joke, almost everyone was bottling it. I keep saying it, but if the lack of confidence spills over to the team we could be in trouble. Even now some are saying the players looked nervous in the first half but I didn't think they did at all. We were totally in control and it was just a matter of time before we started the scoring, and it was just a matter of how many we'd get.

Anfield was buzzing last night, tonight our fans looked worried to death, but not the players. Why can't we just enjoy? If we lose we go again next year, hopefully with Haaland and Julian Alvarez.
they were playing the rags,their biggest rivals dont forget

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.