United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on the news Tent Peg comes from a wealthy family of Dutch property developers which has enabled him to devote his life to football - so there is the reason folks - the Glazers appointed him to get Wim the Builder (Amsterdam ) Ltd to come and fix the roof at the swamp and give them a quote to emulsion some walls also he can get Dierplagen shop Pest Control in to sort the rodent problems

Whichever decent player they get in will want a fortune.

No champions league, no direction, no future plans, no fight and the northwest weather.

Personally I think they're done for a long time, as I don't see it getting better.

It seems Ten Hag said he would come to the rags but he wanted his staff, McClaren and the other fellah. The rags said no, you use the idiots at the club....... the Telegraph for one are reporting this.
Soooooooo, did the rags announce him as manager before an agreement was made about the assistants? If so it shows how badly they are run.
First, why would you want a manager but not his assistants?
Second, was the announcement made to hide the dipper result and so Ten Hag simply told them, 'either I get my assistants or I don't come and you will look bigger idiots than you are.
It really is comedy gold at The Swamp.
McLaren back! Lol. God they live in the dark ages.

Matic out (negative equity as they will have to pay him off)
Rice in - circa £100m?
Lazy whining teeth out (negative equity as no-one is paying him up to £300k a week)
Kane in - circa £115m?

Gonna be some outlay this summer as that's only 2 vacancies filled...........
Rice will cost well over 100. Rags are desperate and we set the bar with Grealish
Same thing with Kane. Levy will milk the rags and if Kane moves, he’s likely to be giving up CL football
I could also see them bidding for Ward Prowse and Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.