United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Ten Hag will receive the same disgusting treatment Pep encounter when he arrived. I can almost guarantee that the disingenuous cretins will stay behind their red rocks.

I hope Ten Hag will receive the same disgusting treatment Pep encounter when he arrived. I can almost guarantee that the disingenuous cretins will stay behind their red rocks.

some of them are so cretinous they probably think they have got Pep - they cant count or read so they can't see any difference in Erik Ten Hag and Pep Guardiola

Last edited:
Already happening been sent several videos of how they are going to wipe the floor with us playing Cruyff's total football.

Havent heard anything back having one pointed out that cruyff didn't invent total football and secondly while they are wanking themselves silly about doing things the Ajax way blah blah blah that they should remember a previous rag manager who was also brought up on the Ajax way.
You could also point out that the man, who created the Dutch "Total Football Philosophy", was a former Manchester City player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.