United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I cannot abide United supporters. I realise that this is a sweeping condemnation and that there must be one or two who are not stupid cry babies with the IQ of a shrubbery and who live their lives vicariously through the exploits of 11 men on a football pitch and then turn really nasty when things don’t go their way. I’m sure that is true. But just to say, I’ve never met one. “

Rod Liddle brilliantly sums up their fanbase this morning.

Probably says 'will you stop that fuckin' crying all night long, we can't sleep down here'
It must be tough living next door to Alice at the moment
At the moment ??
I've been living next door to her for 24 years,
24 years just waiting for the chance --
To tell her to FUCK OFF !!!!

Just watched Fernandes' missed penalties. What even was that run-up? I half expected a comedy xylophone to start playing.

monty-python.gif

Has there ever been a scenario where a team outspent every team in their league and has the highest wage bill and didn't win their own domestic league in 10 seasons? Imo United are the biggest flops in Europe. What has happened in these last 10 years to them is the biggest embarrassment in English football since dirty Leeds got relegated

Has there ever been a scenario where a team outspent every team in their league and has the highest wage bill and didn't win their own domestic league in 10 seasons? Imo United are the biggest flops in Europe. What has happened in these last 10 years to them is the biggest embarrassment in English football since dirty Leeds got relegated
A few United fans have come out with this moan where they say “you’re allowing Liverpool to win the league on your watch, we never did that”… but it’s still United’s “watch”.

They spend more money on transfer fees and wages than anybody (yet their fans still moan about their owners!) and on their watch they’re allowing City and Liverpool to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.