Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

We were magnificent. So proud of City tonight. Could have choked as they came back at us time and again. Yes we could have scored at least three more and it was a very harsh pen, but hey we are one up and will score over there. Last time we played these bastards in semi it was nil nil in first leg and we wimped out. Not this time. Bring on the second leg.

shame we couldnt keep that two goal cushion but il take a 1-0 advantage,win or draw were through.they have to score two without reply,should be a cracking game

If our regular fullbacks play (Zinny wasn't bad btw) we win comfortably.

We won and put 4 past Madrid yet I'm disappointed. Are we spoiled??

Thought we were good value for a 2 goal lead, at least, but defensively we made a few mistakes and Madrid were good enough to punish us. I am confident we’ll score goals in the 2nd leg so any lead is a good lead to take away.

yes we should have scored more and not conceded 3 goals, but in the grand scheme of things our defence was depleted. we will beat these in spain. chelsea nearly did it. i have a great feeling

Hargreaves at it already, "City shouldn't have let them back in it", like we did it on purpose? Hate that phrase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.