Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

BT Sport congratulate real madrid on winning by 3 goals to 4.

We fucking bossed that and there's absolutely no reason we can't boss them over there.

Kev great 1st half.
Bernardo finish incredible.
Rodri, Jesus Foden excellent.
Laporte absolute gash
Mahrez at full activated FFS and to be honest his misses might cost us more than his goals.

We go again!!

Well done, Blues. We outplayed them and they would not have been near us with Walker and Cancelo in the side. Rodri, Zin, BS and KDB excellent. Phil brilliant in spurts. What a wonderful, if frustrating, game to watch.

Last edited:
Superb game that, will surely go down as a classic, yes we could have had more, but they are no mugs and we will hopefully have walker and cancelo back next week, not every day of the week you put 4 past real Madrid in a semi final

Would of settled for that before the game a win we will get chances at Madrid we take them we go through.

This is how Madrid have played every game they stay in games and there top quality players do the business when it matters!

If you'd asked me before, with all our full back issues, if I'd be happy conceding three but winning the match, I'd have bitten your hand off to get that result. (I'd also ask you for the lotto numbers)

Feels like it could've been more, but fuck if I'm not proud of that effort, missed chances and all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.