Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

What planet are they on ,,,,,, away goals dont count,,, how many times
What? Ru saying, away goals don't count at all?
Whey-hay!! We won 4-0!!!
I wish someone had made that clear earlier.
That means we can rest a few in Madrid.
I'd have settled for a 1 goal lead before the match.
Happy days :-)

I know the bin man came today to empty my neighbours bin he’s Chinese ,he said where’s you bin the reply I’ve been to Beijing the bin man said no where’s you bin he replied I’ve been to Beijing ,by now the bin man’s pissed off he said no dimwit where’s your wheelie bin he said I’ve wheelie been to Beijing, off to bed
I
I know the bin man came today to empty my neighbours bin he’s Chinese ,he said where’s you bin the reply I’ve been to Beijing the bin man said no where’s you bin he replied I’ve been to Beijing ,by now the bin man’s pissed off he said no dimwit where’s your wheelie bin he said I’ve wheelie been to Beijing, of

I know the bin man came today to empty my neighbours bin he’s Chinese ,he said where’s you bin the reply I’ve been to Beijing the bin man said no where’s you bin he replied I’ve been to Beijing ,by now the bin man’s pissed off he said no dimwit where’s your wheelie bin he said I’ve wheelie been to Beijing, off to bed
I think there must be some course I can atttend ,,, feel like comining too?

What a game that was! Yes we missed some big chances, but we were by far the better team, without our two first choice full backs and with Stones, then Fernandinho filling in.

Great to take a lead in to the second leg and even if we only have Cancelo back out of the player's missing tonight, the defence will be a lot more solid. Advantage City, but its going to be a hell of a second leg!

Laporte more guilty than Fern. Just watch the angle of his defensive run.
I'm a fan of Laporte, but he can see Vinicius all the way there and how he doesn't close him down and take either the ball or the man before he get's to the box, is unbelevable to me.
I'd get a bollocking if i let that happen playing on sunday's, back in the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.