Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

It is going to be a classic for neutrals, but for me it was complete and utter shit game, the only good thing is away goal does not count. The goals we are conceding, there should be rule the team conceding such goals should not be allowed nowhere near the final. I might be hugely disappointed and talking shit, but there is something wrong with Pep's teams in CL, the game management is total crap. Instead of being 4:0 up, you end up 2:1, and then you miss another 3-4 100% goal chances and let another 2 goals. That penalty and everything leading to it is a comedy of errors.

Started amazingly then errors at the back handed them a way back in . Foden & Bernardo ran their socks off. Jesus was good , FFS frustrating as usual but the defence oh my. I worried about Benzema getting at Laporte so Laporte left him to Zinchenko

not happy at all.

Real Madrid will be really happy after outplayed like this and still only 4-3 down. even they dont know how they avoided a big beating here.

front of 80K Madrid fans I am not sure this 4-3 lead will hold if we keep missing chances and concede stupid fuck goals at the back.

but we can only blame ourselves if we go out here, its our own making for sure.

Leeds away not coming quick, and thats must win unlike the Real away game where a draw would be enough too.

come on City!

(seriously I could slap Mahrez sooo frustrated with him, and Foden too)

Rollercoaster of a match. Should have scored about 8. And all of their goals felt at least a little avoidable.

Pleased to be going into the away leg ahead, but we should have a much bigger cushion. At least we should have an actual right back for that match, though.

You look at the games Madrid got through they have some look but there experience players pull them out the shit!

How unlucky was that handball by Laporte then ball skimmed his head on to his arm.
Handballs in the UCL that go against us? Whodathowtit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.