Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all agree Atwell put in a man of the match performance for Liverpool yesterday
Was it as good as the referees performances against City in both league games against them this season?
Apparently the last penalty they conceded with fans in the stadium in the Premier League was the Mahrez miss in October 2018. Since then, all of their other penalties were behind closed doors. The one in 19/20 was Kev's miss after they won the title, so in their 4 title contending seasons in the past decade they've conceded 3 penalties, and only 1 was potentially match or title swinging (Mahrez).

Add that to the red card stats posted earlier and you can see how they are refereed "differently".
" This means more.." much more, dodgy decisions in their favour. It must be nice having their own rule book.

Sky admitted its a penalty was a big surprise, they still didnt make a huge deal about it and there was a joking manner to it all. Compare that to the outrage when they didnt give a penalty against us. Even ignoring our manager saying its offside in the build up.
The media probably did that quite deliberately as a diversionary tactic. It's all over social media, photos of that one incident. Funnily enough that's the only thing LiVARpool supporters have to point at when talk of bias and corruption is discussed. One decision, months ago, justifies the game changing decisions in their favour almost every game. They have had more than that only recently against Everton and City.

How can they lose though? At vital periods in the game match changing decisions go their way.
Absolutely, in both cups, even against lower league opposition. In the league against Crystal Palace, Villa, West Ham, City and Everton at the minimum. That's one cup they had no right to already and a dozen points.

Absolutely, in both cups, even against lower league opposition. In the league against Crystal Palace, Villa, West Ham, City and Everton at the minimum. That's one cup they had no right to already and a dozen points.

It's all the time and has been going on for years. We had one debatable decision go; n our favour against Everton and we still hear about it.

Growing up I used to think Ref bias and league corruption was very much a United thing, but now I think Liverpool are running them very very close
I used to think exactly the same thing. I actually quite used to like Liverpool. I remember Emlyn Hughes on "A Question of Sport" and thought he was a lovely person. Nowadays I despise LiVARpool and everything they represent. It's of course coincidence that after thirty years, with United not able to compete, LiVARpool are getting all the decisions. They "wouldn’t want to see City running away with it" though.

It's all the time and has been going on for years. We had one debatable decision go; n our favour against Everton and we still hear about it.
It's just like the Newcastle game with United a few years ago. They had one game that cost them points and thought it was irrefutable evidence that decisions "even themselves out". The photo of the Rodri handball is all over social media. On a couple of occasions against Wolves and against City they have set up goals with a handball. They are mostly seriously deluded or they have very selective memories where " history " is concerned. City sometimes have a few penalties waved away in one game. VAR doesn't get involved and their is no media outrage. Only when a decision goes in City's favour. It distracts the sheep that are only too happy to follow the agenda. Liverpool get match defining decisions in their favour most games. It has been going on for decades, same with United.

Would be lovely if they lost tonight but alas, i think they'll win the tie tonight with a big win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.