Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

One of the regular comments you see is along the lines of how it's commensurate with the quality of team that we have, but if we ever cease to be a top-four side, do you think they'll reduce the cost?

I think it's a completely tone-deaf pricing policy by the club.

A couple of questions about the Value Gold Season Ticket:
- is the allocated seat per game or 1 random seat for the season?
- if I got 2 would they be together or could they be in opposite ends?
I had one for 2 seasons before the new 3rd tier was built
I had the seat for the full season and then moved to another area the season after.
I doubt you would get 2 tickets together as the valve ones would be dished out after everyone has relocated so might not be 2 available value seats together

I do wonder why the club bother with these increases though. In the scheme of things it's a drop in the ocean to them. Given the hardships everyone is currently going through, it would have been a good gesture to freeze the prices across the board.

Probably someone working at the club has a target to ‘increase ticket revenue’.

One for City Matters Reps at the next meeting in………?

Is it still going?

Same as mate. Works out at just under £23 a game. Bargain for the football we play.
Don't get me wrong. Fantastic value for the football we get to watch.

In the grand scheme of things though putting up ST prices by a few quid will hardly make a difference to City's revenues whereas a price freeze would acknowledge the hardships that many fans are no doubt facing in the current climate.

Don't get me wrong. Fantastic value for the football we get to watch.

In the grand scheme of things though putting up ST prices by a few quid will hardly make a difference to City's revenues whereas a price freeze in the current climate would acknowledge the hardships that many fans are no doubt facing in the current climate.
I guess the thought is that small, yearly increases are more palatable than periodic, bigger price rises with a couple of years of price freezes in-between.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.