Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

Mines in SSL3, so even Platinum it’s less than £500 even with the rise.

would have swerved it long ago if I wasn’t in the cheap seats.

Guarantee most of those moaning about a miniscule price increase are on over 50 grand a year salaries, get a fucking grip you entitled cunts.

We have the best coach in the world and have consistently been one of the best teams on the planet the last 10 years. It's a business and like everything else, prices are increasing. A lot of people got to go to Porto practically for free last year on behalf of the club (not me might I add). Being a tight **** gets you nowhere in life.

Either put up and renew or stand out the way and let someone take your place. I disagree with some of the pricing for individual games and certain types the club attract at European games for example, but we still have a solid core of working class fans who just pay their money and turn up at all costs. It's people like that who keep clubs going, not those who penny pinch over about a quid a game.

There's a lot of cunts on this thread....but I think you might qualify as King ****. With the cash in the Prem League, there is no justification to keep raising prices, especially when other clubs have frozen them.

Think City may have messed my season ticket up a little bit.
Going up from £415 to £675.
Surely that can't be right a extra £260 than what I currently pay.

Some people in level 2 have had there seats going coparate with now costing around £2k for the season which was at first around £900 seems like they are trying to make the whole 2nd level hospitality eventually

I do wonder why the club bother with these increases though. In the scheme of things it's a drop in the ocean to them. Given the hardships everyone is currently going through, it would have been a good gesture to freeze the prices across the board.
It’s another of Sorriano and Khaldoon’s endless campaign of micro-aggressions against the ‘legacy fans’.
You do increasingly get the feeling they would quite happily swap the lot of us for daytrippers and tourists if they could

My concession has gone up £5, so not bad really. The email quotes the renewal price to include platinum if you paid for platinum last season. Also if you paid up front last season rather than DD, your S/T does NOT automatically renew - you have to login and renew online or over the phone.
I'll never understand why anyone would pay up front when there is interest free credit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.