Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, according to the BBC, they've "made history" by getting closer to the quadruple than any other team. That's of course by the measure that doesn't actually count numbers of trophies won so far. So they can add that to their biggest losers medal from 2019.
Ffs, the league cup will have to be renamed the nearly-quadruple trophy at this rate.

Wow, according to the BBC, they've "made history" by getting closer to the quadruple than any other team. That's of course by the measure that doesn't actually count numbers of trophies won so far. So they can add that to their biggest losers medal from 2019.
Couldn't believe that when I saw it on the BBC site earlier. There seems to be no depths to which the BBC won't stoop in order to glorify them. Serial under achievers in the domestic game, serial transgressors off the field, despised by other clubs throughout the land. Unbelievable.

This is what baffles me, surely the number of trophies won at the end of the season deems how close a team has come to achieving the quadruple? Maybe it’s just me!

EJh4o1gXsAU7Bv6.jpg

from rawk.........

The points you guys all make about City are valid - but at the end of the day we are just as good as them (I actually think we are better), and we have the management structure in place to match or surpass them in the coming years.

I enjoy the football more just putting all the political bollocks out of my mind and just watching our incredible football team compete. Life isn't fair, the powers that be are corrupt and/or toothless, but that's just another aspect to the challenge, and it makes victory only that much more the sweeter.

I for one hope Pep stays at City because I think Klopp can overpower him and this City side in coming seasons. Covid fucked our momentum - before ththe pandemic broke out we were absolutely flying, best team on the planet.. And only after the pandemic finally fucked off in January did we get ourselves back together after all the bollocks.

We are going to maintain this level we reached in the second half of this season in the coming couple seasons and it will break City. We might still break them this season in the league, and we are sweeping the cups.

We are a juggernaut, fuck City they are hanging on for dear life and its only a matter of time before they lose grip.
Rodri's handball at Everton , Covid, dubious penalties against Arsenal and Wolves...... Excuses FC

We need to win the League and then beat them in the CL and show these entitled, deluded tw@ts who is the best team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.