Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Bad night - gonna hide in a cave cos the media are going to be unbearable
Media on BT were unbearable all night, absolute disgrace. At least R Ferdinand just admitted "we didn't really care who went through".

Well done to Real Madrid. Best team we've played this year and never gave up.

But fucking hell, that should have been finished in the first leg, and it definitely should have been finished winning 1-0 at 90 minutes ffs.

The main consolation is that Madrid were a lot better than I thought, so hopefully they'll beat the dippers in the final.
They're nowhere near the best team we've played this year

Let's be honest here UEFA still hate us and the cheating and corruption
Does anyone seriously think we will ever win the Champions league?
No chance.

Perfect for 89 mins, football finds away to kick you in the balls.

Bernie and Rodders deserved more
Well said. There were plenty other good performances that didn’t deserve that outcome.

Their goals were clinical but I’m more disappointed with our lack of game management at the end, we are too nice and honest.

Referee not impacting the goals but fucking atrocious decisions throughout, right from the off. Even at the end waving advantage when someone tried to chop down Bernardo. So angry, an absolute cheating **** who pandered to their every whim. Fuck me, the foul given against Foden in ET, just outrageous stuff - our players did well not to react (part of me is disappointed we didn’t and hope Pep calls it out).

Real Madrids winning mentality is something else.

Sickened by city tonight, no excuses for capitulating like that with 2 minutes to go. They should be embarrassed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.