Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Pep made the same mistake as you guessed it Tony Pullis did in that Gillingham finall all those years ago. He took off all our attacking threat Mahrez, Kev and Jesus as he thought it was in the bag.......Also I keep asking myself if Cancelo is our best left back and only left back at the club, why when we bring on Zinchenko, why we just don't put him to right back and only weaken one position and not two. Walker I feel is done now for this season and I feel so sorry for him, he really put his body on the line, it all started to go wrong when he went off.

Well done to Real Madrid. Best team we've played this year and never gave up.

But fucking hell, that should have been finished in the first leg, and it definitely should have been finished winning 1-0 at 90 minutes ffs.

The main consolation is that Madrid were a lot better than I thought, so hopefully they'll beat the dippers in the final.
they really are not. we played around them when we had our composure for large parts of the legs.

I hate this competition. We blew it, but the officiating is corrupt and that’s why I cannot take to it.

Hard to take but football happens like that sometimes. We can question the keeper, the defending in the last ten minutes or so but ultimately football can just do that to you sometimes.
What I think does stand out over the two legs is that when it matters, at the highest level, the lack of a striker has bitten us on the arse. We just never killer them off because we weren’t clinical enough in front of goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.