Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

We gave a good account of ourselves. Bad refs and bad luck are doing for us this season. Well done the boys. So tragic though.

That ref tonight went fkin rogue in the last period, absolute joke. He was just poor before that
He was rogue from Laporte booking, the Casemiro yellows x 3 (2 in the first 20 minutes.
Pep is going Ballistic over only 3 mins injury time in last 15 so he blows up early.

That’s the difference in mentality. As soon as that first goal went in you could smell it. We was always gonna collapse. Sickening

The idea that this squad is somehow weak mentally when they’ve won 3 of the last 4 league titles including putting together a 15 match winning run at the end of the 18/19 season makes no sense. We didn’t play that well but didn’t do that much wrong, they had the rub of the green and the ref in their pocket.

There was more contact for the free kick that Sterling didn’t get at the end than there was for the penalty but one was given without hesitation whilst the other wasn’t. Just human error again.

What the players need on Sunday is plenty of vocal support but they won‘t get it.

It's a different type of mentality to win a cup competition vs a league.

We are mentally weak in this competiton. We capitulated tonight, theres no excuses.

I dont know if it is how we play him or his nerves but KDB is never at his best in these big games, did nowt in the final last year before his injury and did nowt tonight. That is what puts him on a lower level than others whose names it would pain to type.

Sorry, I think it might have been my fault, 1-0 up with a few minutes to go I made the mistake of thinking we were through, I wont do it again, Ever!

We can dress this up how we like. But it was a fuck up and pep has to take the blame as much as the players.

but i think whats fucked us most is recruitment, which has been appalling, and peps lack of trust in youth to spare our first teamers .

i honestly think now that it needs looking at from top to bottom.
5 out of 5 champs league fuck ups.
Pep got his team to within 6 minutes of a final. This is not on him.

Ok ref was a bit of shit tonight but WE lost the game... Pep and the players, first of all Pep.... Now let's hope to save the season and built a better team in the summer.... Good night lads, this is how it feels to be City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.