Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

We were the best side again tonight but poor game management and dire luck in this competition has again kicked us in the teeth. Gutted.

Pep never makes subs, a lot of times we are struggling and he does nothing, when we don't need them that much he decides to make several subs disrupting the team organization when we were calm,winning,and Madrid doing nothing
He was smart by making subs to see the game out.

Game should have been over after the first leg, but we should have seen that game out. Gutted as I really thought City would get the job done tonight.

Bunch of fucking soft arse bottlers - time and time and time and time again the same thing in this competition.

Sorry but Guardiola has to take responsibility for this.

His record in this competition is fucking shite and the club is literally a laughing stock when it comes to Europe.
Maybe sleep on it mate, that’s harsh.

Easy to say that now but this was against a team that didn't have a shot on target until the 90th. They scabbed it, end of.

For me the one takeaway is I would hate to lose the final against Liverpool, especially if they win all 4 as a result. Better to go out now than be the team that handed it to them.

I'm more pissed off a BT - Mcmamnam sounded really pissed off when he thought RM were going out and the whole commentary was Real Madrid this, Real Madrid that. Not a single shot of the City fans in the crowd even, though that was prob down to the Spanish presenter, but BT have no excuse for clearly favouring RM throughout.
I said it before the match, and ive said it numerous times before big games like finals and against our closest rivals...we should have battered Liverpool twice in the league and we didnt for the same reason....imagine going into those two semi finals against madrid another 4 pts better off having not wasted chance after chance against your closest rival for the league...rested players, sharper...it can make a difference...

We put ourselves into a position we didnt need to be in in the first leg.

The knock on affect of this could be that physically (number of injuries after tonight) and mentally (Likes of KDB it affects performances) is the league is now more difficult as the payers look shot to shit

Couldnt give a shit about the commentary....too many people concern themselves and waste energy on the bias commentary -it has no affect on the outcome of individual games - there has always been bias in media and there always will bt to what happens on the pitch its pretty irrelevant

Hang in a minute. Everyone before there game was raving about the starting 11. There’s only so much the manager can do, when the players step onto the pitch it’s up to them - simples.

KDB was shocking, one of his worst performance in a long time

Foden- offered very little in 120 minutes of football

Mahrez - until his goal, again very little and sloppy slow tempo football.

we are absolutely crying out for a striker, and top class player who converts the 1v1 chances.

I know it’s obvious but we need Haaland so much.
The need for a striker is so obvious. It’s the missing piece. Even a half decent one.

Mahrez turns into a selfish **** but I’ve realized why. No one on the city team besides him and KDB can score. And Mahrez isn’t even a great finisher. That’s not his game.

We got a corner late on and I was a bit baffled as to why we didn't take that opportunity to keep the ball in the corner for as long as possible, surely that's just basic nous and common sense?! instead we seemed too be going all out for another goal. If we even tried to time waste I didnt notice.

We were arrogant. We thought the game was won and got what we deserved.
The occasion..magnitude of it all...got to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.