Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

I actually think Madrid would have a better chance of beating Liverpool in the final - title is wrapped up so they can spend the next 3 weeks preparing… that said if we were to win the league I’d probably want liverpool to win the CL final
I don't want Liverpool to win nothing but the Carabao Cup. Especially the ever impartial media giving them a complete procession

2-0
3-1
4-2
5-3
Not once did we have the bollocks to defend the lead, the manager can’t go on the pitch and do it for them .
FFS City win the league .

A top striker didn't cost us this game, we had already done the business. We just had to keep our ego under control and ride the remaining minutes out BUT we wanted to make a footballing statement, we wanted to trash Madrid at their own backyard, well that doesn't always work out now, does it?
It was our inability to defend the cost us, again, not the lack of a striker! We are scoring goals and getting a ton of chances, but beat our press and we are wide open and have been for as long as I can remember.

Sometimes football conspires against you.

The odds were in our favour against Gillingham and QPR. They were in Madrid's tonight.

Painfully unlucky at times, ref was shocking, switched off at the back and it cost us.

We left them alive tonight and it cost us.

Still doesn't hurt as much as Spurs.

We'll win this league.
Utter shite, kdb rodri Jesus all taken off

people underestimated this Real side so much. when the going gets tough they fucking do the miracle.
Benzema hattricks PSG, and Chelsea, then Chelsea goes 3-0 up at Bernabeu (which we were not even close to today) and they fucking pull it back and deliver.

and today they had 7 minutes to go, 2 to score to take it to extra time and they delivered. because they score the chances.

all those Mahrez and Foden misses in the home game, those cost us so much. unreal how much those missed chances cost us.

we should have arrived with a 6-3 lead here, and have them trying to overturn that. but we missed it, came with a small lead, and guess what it backfired.

we are not good enough to win the CL once again, and honestly not sure Pep is the manager who will bring to us. only positive I can say we lost to a very strong team and not Spurs or Lyon or fucking Monaco.

4-3 home win, 1-0 up, and still not have enough in the tank to get it done, even with making the defensive subs.

I need to rewatch that Foden chance missed after Grealish put it in, I cannot understand what happened there. I think it was still at 1-0 up, and somehow Foden didnt get it in the fucking net from half meter out. seriously i am so angry i cannot remember what happened there, maybe defender cleared it, I dont know.
my brain doesnt work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.