Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

I’d rather Liverpool win the chanpions league (only if we win the title)

a, it will piss United fans off even more
B, English side v Spanish (which would Pis uefa off)
C, we win the title in an era of utter English dominance… Liverpool are a great side - they’ve had a relatively easy draw, winning your domestic trophy is the greater achievement and we have dominated that in an era of brilliance

Absolutely caveat that with us winning the league. I can’t think of anything worse than the dippers win the quad
Fuck off. I’d rather drink boiled piss that Liverpool win. Who gives a fuck about ‘English dominance’?

I'm as gutted as any City fan tonight and I'm sure there's things we got wrong in the closing stages of normal time and things they did right, but the officiating was a disgrace from start to finish. How Casimiro wasn't booked for any of his 3 yellow card offences in the first half, isn't questionable, it's corrupt. Madrid did their best to waste time in extra time and that's part and part of football, but to only add 3 minutes and then blow the whistle having played 2 minutes 50 is just corrupt.

If it was 93.10 there's no Aguero moment. A lot can happen in that time. I hate this competition and I know that sentiment annoys some City fans, but every single game their seems to be an incident where the commentary team talk about 'strange' incidents that don't go our way. The truth is we aren't welcome and when we do get to the semi finals or the final, it's in spite of that and that's why we boo that anthem.

Fuck UEFA and the media that were cheer leading Real over both legs. Let's use this as motivation to RETAIN the title. CTID.

Couldn’t agree more, except to say we’d better make sure we have no off nights and never put a foot wrong because uefa definitely has its foot on our throat.
Too true, mate. UEFA have their favoured sons and we’re certainly not one of them. The reffing against both Madrid clubs was verging on the criminal.

First leg might have been about 4 or 5 nil. We missed clear chances at 2-0 to completely kill off the tie in my opinion.
I agree, first leg should have been 4-0 after 30 minutes.

Not really relevant today though considering we scored our goal and had the two goal lead on 90 minutes as a I mentioned. What happened after is utterly despicable. There shouldn't even be a question of blaming referees etc, this is all on themselves. We had a two goal advantage four times over the tie and we've ended up going out... explain that one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.