Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Clearly the better side but too many poor performances amongst that. Kev and Mahrea (goal apart) were terrible and Foden non existent, Laporte has always got an error in him and Ederson rarely pulls off saves when needed.

Fucking hate everything about this competition. Bent everything. We totally fucked up tonight but every time we do the bastards always seem to come down on us with everything they’ve got. As soon as they scored the ref became a different animal and seemed hell bent on getting them over the line. Job done once again.
Well done you bent bastards
Said it for years mate
It's corrupt, that's not sour grapes it's facts

I’d rather Liverpool win the chanpions league (only if we win the title)

a, it will piss United fans off even more
B, English side v Spanish (which would Pis uefa off)
C, we win the title in an era of utter English dominance… Liverpool are a great side - they’ve had a relatively easy draw, winning your domestic trophy is the greater achievement and we have dominated that in an era of brilliance

Absolutely caveat that with us winning the league. I can’t think of anything worse than the dippers win the quad

I’d rather Putin win WW3 than those bus bricking vermin win anything, ever.

Fine margins again, their flukey pen at the Etihad was crucial.
Also I’ve not yet seen their pen award tonight properly analysed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.