Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

The great bench we have is a myth.The bench is a top 6 bench not a champions league semi final bench against the Spanish champions.
Sterling and Grealish did nowt,nothing,zip,zero.
Sorry but i want Sterling away asap.

Genuinely believe Madrid can win the final. They’re a CL winning machine and it’s the only thing they have left to play for, as opposed to the scouse cunts who have to fight in a grueling title run in.
If that happens and we close the league out then this year won’t have been the worse. But, fuck me, I’ll be happy when it’s over.

I think the rebuilding job is a lot bigger than we consider; Sterling needs to go. We need a striker or two, Fernandinho is gone, we need real fullbacks (replacements and squad level) and i think Laporte needs refreshing as well. The problem is that’s not a one summer job.

We need to copy Liverpool and buy 5 strikers and play the best 3 at the moment.

Never forget we used to have Dzeko, Balotelli, Tevez and Aguero once. Need to go that route again!

Last edited:
Newcastle is a bigger worry. We now have more injuries to contend with, players won’t have any energy left and they’ll be totally demoralised.

perfect scenario tonight for the scousers
If the manager cannot motivate the players for the game playing fit another title then we have bigger worries.

I've run those final minutes of normal time over in my head a dozen times and I don't think there's anything specific to pin the blame on. It just happens sometimes. That's the Champions League, that's football.

As I've seen someone say on Twitter, "Sometimes you 93:20 another team, sometimes another team 93:20s you". As much as humans like to look for patterns in things and like to try and explain the unexplainable, there really is no way to answer all the questions that nights like tonight bring up.

As our old friend Bobby Manc used to say, "This is football". Nights like tonight are why we love football so much, as much as it hurts when you're on the receiving end of its ability to produce unrivalled drama. I just hope the lads can get themselves ready for Sunday, dust themselves down, and get back on with the title race.

But even if we falter from here and end up completely potless, City will still be here tomorrow and we'll still be a joy to watch. Going trophyless is below expectations but it's not a crisis. We went without a trophy in 2013, 2015 and 2017, and if we go without winning anything in 2022 then we'll be fine. We'll just pick it up and start again.
Super post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.