Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Disagree, they have Benzema to thank for getting them where they are.Dippers will hand their easiest champs league win.

Come on its not just down to him as good as he is. Madrid can rest everybody now until the final, Liverpool can't.

not beating Liverpool in the league, when they were there for taking. it might cost us the whole PL title.

not beating Real at home by 3-4 goals difference, when they were there for taking.

being 1-0 up at 89th minute in Bernabeu and crashing out of CL with 3-1 minutes later.

there is an issue here.

also 46th minute goal from Pool in league, also today second half first few seconds they create a huge chance, we were still asleep and in the dressing room.

yup, i wrote after the first game vs madrid that it felt like a loss and got abused by a couple of morons in here. You go there two goals up and they either open up and are ripped to shreds or you get a game similar to this one. while going through

I still can’t believe we are not in the final.

We throw away these opportunities time and time again.

Just imagine next year if it’s a better PSG or Bayern. Can’t explain why we keep wasting such great opportunities. It’s suicide every time.

I hope we win the league, but that's two game this season where we've let in last minute goals when we really, really should have managed the game out. Dunno if it's a ten year curse for QPR, but if we don't win anything this year I think you can say this team bottled it. 7 points clear in the league and 2 goals clear on 90 minutes should be enough to win it. Let's pray we can cling on. They have a big job to get back up for it on Sunday, and get us over the line.
Pep will have them motivated for Sunday. If not then we have much bigger problems.

yup, i wrote after the first game vs madrid that it felt like a loss and got abused by a couple of morons in here. You go there two goals up and they either open up and are ripped to shreds or you get a game similar to this one. while going through

The thing is we WERE two goals up with minutes to go and still lost

Perhaps a bit off-topic, but Liverpool have made good recent signings for modest sums and are the better for it, but we’ve made a big-money signing and at best we Are pretty much where we were. Perhaps that’s why they are in the final and we are not!
Or perhaps it's because they got Benfica and Villareal.

what’s that old saying…. it’s all on the manager……. them subs killed us no two ways about it cos it’s there in black and white and pep and City out againnn

I can’t even work out what you are trying to say there mate. Sorry.

Irony is we did have a two goal lead but pissed it away

May have been better at 0-0 so we were constantly on edge

Not sure how popular an opinion this will be but I think Fernandinho is now too old and slow. It cost us in the first leg and I think bringing him on cost us tonight. Other than that, I think we played really well for 89mins tonight. We lost the tie at home when we only won by one goal when it should have been 2 or 3. We still have some learning to do in Europe. Now let's win the next four league matches and stop the Dippers winning all four or we'll never hear the end of it!.
Agree with all that you say. Dont think the players will need any motivation to win the PL as its that or nothing now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.