Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not careless if Haaland likes to party , I don't care if Kyle gives him his best hoe's phone number, or Jack loans him his best Alice band ! As long as he is consistently sticking the ball in the net next season that's fine by me !
Just another excuse from the Spanish media to justify why he's not going to Spain.

They can't accept likkle old City haven beaten the 2 Spanish media darling teams to his signature

We'll if Pep flops the league too then he has to walk. I don't think there's anyway his position is tenable if that happens. That is the minimum we can go down to after the disappointing FA and CL semi exits and the fact we had a sizeable lead in this competition.
And to think I’d come to this thread to cheer myself up.

We'll if Pep flops the league too then he has to walk. I don't think there's anyway his position is tenable if that happens. That is the minimum we can go down to after the disappointing FA and CL semi exits and the fact we had a sizeable lead in this competition.
I can't believe there is a single genuine Man City fan out there that thinks a manager that gets 83 points with 4 games to go is in an untenable position. We'll probably end up with 90+ points. Madness.

Well, I needed a good laugh. You brightened up my day with this rubbish. Thank you. Now go and find us his successor. I’m happily curious.

If we don’t win the league then serious questions will rightly be asked of Pep. But as always, everything is hyperbolic when it comes to him.

He’s either a bald fraud or the best in the world. There’s never been an inbetween.

Of course there are worrying trends such as our repeated failure in the CL, wastefulness in front of goal or persistent failure to beat top sides such as Chelsea last year and Liverpool this year.

Yet, in my opinion, he’s one of half a dozen genuine world class managers. He has flaws like everyone else but there is no better attainable alternative to him.

He also needs to be and deserves to be given a full season with a well rounded squad. This squad of the past two seasons would get destroyed by our Centurian and treble winning side. That squad had it all.

The fact we are still competing for major honours with a worse squad than four years ago is a testament to his ability.

Honestly, I think the club was somewhat ignorant in not bringing in a striker, not necessarily a young guy but we could have found a guy who is experienced and is a natural finisher, someone who doesn't need to create chances but can put them away.

Someone who signs a 1 year deal with an option for a second year knowing that he will be backup the year after but someone who wants one last pay day and one more crack at some trophies.
We had Ronaldo but ManUre did a RVP, Pogba, Sanchez, Fred & Maguire & took him from under our noses. It did them little good, but it blunted our attacking options & degraded our season.

Look how many chances & sitters we've missed this season. Just imagine the difference a 30-40 goal a season striker & a 20-30 goal a season understudy would have made to us?

Imagine how many draws would become a win, & the few losses which would've become draws? We'd be 7 points if not more ahead of the dippers & whilst Real scored 6, I reckon we'd have scored a minimum of 10, such was our clear dominance over them.

The difference? They took their chances & we squandered too many. )(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.