Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate him as a RAG, Rooney gets some unfair treatment. For me, he has been the greatest ever English born player, at least what I’ve seen. He was unplayable at the peak of his powers. It was because he was so good, that when his performances dropped, he got a hard time.

Anyway, Haaland is an absolute must for us. With him last night, and over the two legs, we would have been out of sight. Was saying to my mate today, we have some absolutely incredible players. Our only problem is, we change like for like and can’t really being something ‘different’ off the bench.
I agree with you, Rooney was immense. He was also a bit of an anomaly in recent times, built like a grown man at the age of 15! And in fairness, Haaland was also similar at 17.

Managers in the end should be decided by their league results IMO. It's no brainer unless you think Pep is the be it all and the best we could ever get. Pep or not City will still win a lot of PL titles in the foreseeable future. Besides he's been pretty much ineffective in giving the board the long awaited CL.
you are kim Jong-un and I claim my 5 won

It wouldn't be another Tevez as Ronaldo wouldn't be fully committed being a Zebra legend.
Mate, you shudda heard the Rags threatening to burn Ronaldo's gaff down if he ever came to City!

Tevez hurt them because it was a "fuck you" from City & an early sign of our future intent, but ultimately he was just a player passing through & not a club legend. Ronaldo to City would've been even worse for them to endure.

To the Rags, Ronaldo's the beautiful ex they've never gotten over & still worship, who was seen considering going on a date with a bitter enemy.

Ronaldo to the Rags is essentially like a hapless bloke mortgaging his house to buy his ex a diamond ring & proposing to her & her accepting only because he's her best option, not because she loves him dearly.

Ronaldo returned to Old Toilet for the money first & to relive past glories second & not out of love for the Rags. If he felt anything for them, he wouldn't have been eyeing up Real Madrid for two season before ManUre were forced to sell him for a world record fee.

Ten Haag has already indicated he doesn't want him there next season. I bet if you ask Sanchez, Pogba, Maguire, Fred & Ronaldo if they regret opting for ManUre over City, they'd say yes.

They chose ManUre for the extra money on offer & the promise of them returning to past glories. City moved on to other targets with few ill effects.

Last edited:
Mate, you shudda heard the Rags threatening to burn Ronaldo's gaff down if he ever came to City!

Tevez hurt them because it was a "fuck you" from City & an early sign of our future intent, but ultimately he was just a player passing through & not a club legend. Ronaldo to City would've been even worse for them to endure.

To the Rags, Ronaldo's the beautiful ex they've never gotten over & still worship, who was seen considering going on a date with a bitter enemy.

Ronaldo to the Rags is essentially like a hapless bloke mortgaging his house to buy his ex a diamond ring & propose to her. Ronaldo returned to Old Toilet for the money first & to relive past glories second.

Ten Haag has already indicated he doesn't want him there next season. I bet if you ask Sanchez, Pogba, Maguire, Fred & Ronaldo if they regret opting for ManUre over City, they'd say yes.

They chose ManUre for the extra money on offer & the promise of them returning to past glories. City moved on to other targets with few ill effects.
Agreed.

To lose a game in that way when we basically dominated for 178 mins hurts and if as a City fan your not hurting today, something is not right.
I might be hurting, but I wouldn't dream of uttering some of the bollocks ,that is being spouted on here.
We had a 5 minute spell where we switched off and it cost us,we've had other cock ups in a few matches over the years, but just stand back and look what we have achieved over the last 10 years.
If you want me to tell you I will, but if you need me to, I think you're on the wrong forum.
Get a grip you spoilt arse wipes.

Last edited:
To lose a game in that way when we basically dominated for 178 mins hurts and if as a City fan your not hurting today, something is not right.
Every true city fan is hurting today but thats no excuse for some of the crap that people come out with on here, I mean some idiots are talking about getting rid of Pep?
We had the game won, they got lucky in the last few minutes we didnt, we have no divine right to win every game we play, I just hope to god we win the next 4.

I might be hurting, but I wouldn't dream of uttering some of the bollocks ,that is being spouted on here.
We had a 5 minute spell where we switched off and it cost us,we've had other cock ups in a few matches over the years, but just stand back and look what we have achieved over the last 10 years.
If you want me to tell you I will, but if you need me to, I think you're on the wrong forum.
Get a grip you spoilt arse wipes.
Reading through the thread with a clearer view now .

There are a lot of fukin arse wipes and none blues on here

I mustn't be right as I'm over it.

What's the point in dwelling on it or saying we should have done this differently or that, It won't change anything.

I've only got eyes for the Newcastle match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.