Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be hurting, but I wouldn't dream of uttering some of the bollocks ,that is being spouted on here.
We had a 5 minute spell where we switched off and it cost us,we've had other cock ups in a few matches over the years, but just stand back and look what we have achieved over the last 10 years.
If you want me to tell you I will, but if you need me to, I think you're on the wrong forum.
Get a grip you spoilt arse wipes.
Spot on

Do we really need to win it now?

Remember we've only been in it for 10 years, for 30 odd years we have been spectators watching others play in it.

Yes it would be nice to win it, of course it would, but it's almost like we've been given a time frame to win it in. We got all the time in the world, and if pep doesn't win it under his tenure then the baton gets passed to the next manager.
Yes, we do need to win it, it's the proverbial monkey on our back and the longer it takes to win it , the harder it will become.

IF Pep does not win it with us, it will take the shine off what he has achieved here, one positive in all of this is to me he will stick around until he has achieved it.

Last edited:
If Haaland does come we need some serious pace in that Midfield to assist him. I'm not seeing a great deal at present
WE need some serious pace and athleticism in the midfield regardless who is playing in the front line, it's a major weakness in our team.

And has been for some time,how our recruiting team cannot see it I don't understand
It has cost us the last two seasons in the run in, players running on empty, Rodri, Bernardo get hammered, and they suffer at the end of the season, same applies to Cancelo and Walker in defence.

gone from 1/33 to 1/8 on skybet overnight. strange
We discussed it. It’s an overreaction from 1) us losing to Madrid and 2) a report on Le Parisien that has been officially denied claiming Mbappe had agreed a new contract with PSG. So the usual mindset that they would turn to Haaland if Mbappe stayed at PSG emerged. I’m amazed so many people pay attention to odds like they mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.