Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw - and let's face it, we all need a pick me up following last night, but was told in Madrid Haaland is already done.

I'm not ITK by any stretch, but had a chat and a few beers with the dad of one of our players (who played last night).. and it's confirmed.

I know it won't be news to anyone given the existing media circus.. but to hear it from someone directly involved with the club was magnificent. Well aboard the Erling train now - #choochoo
Do we get any clues to which player he's the dad of? Lol

Dunno what's happening with Haalands odds to join City, from 1/33 to 1/12 now 1/8
It’s the same overreaction from people in this thread who saw the Le Parisien report on Mbappe and start to think it matters for Haaland. You’re wasting your time looking at that unless you want to make money from it

It’s the same overreaction from people in this thread who saw the Le Parisien report on Mbappe and start to think it matters for Haaland. You’re wasting your time looking at that unless you want to make money from it
Yeah, said earlier, odds don't reflect what's going to happen tbh, probably all the Madrid fans piling on thinking he won't go City after we dumped them out lol I'm convinced he's coming, also that Mbappe will definitely go Real Madrid, & those odds have flipped from Madrid being 1/6 now out to 11/10 nice odds if uve got mega money haha

Fwiw - and let's face it, we all need a pick me up following last night, but was told in Madrid Haaland is already done.

I'm not ITK by any stretch, but had a chat and a few beers with the dad of one of our players (who played last night).. and it's confirmed.

I know it won't be news to anyone given the existing media circus.. but to hear it from someone directly involved with the club was magnificent. Well aboard the Erling train now - #choochoo
This is actually depressing as I just realized that I'm old enough to be Fern's Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.