The Conservative Party/Government

Fair bit of reevaluating going on. The amount of counsellors they’ve lost today was considered in the “disastrous” amount only yesterday.

‘It has been a difficult time, and I’d just like to take this moment to say that my heart really does go out to those many hard-working Conservative councillors, up and down the land, who today find themselves unelected through no fault of their own…’

Always love the sincerity with which that is uttered.

‘It has been a difficult time, and I’d just like to take this moment to say that my heart really does go out to those many hard-working Conservative councillors, up and down the land, who today find themselves unelected through no fault of their own…’

Always love the sincerity with which that is uttered.
I wonder how many shouted back at the Tele "It was your fault you giant sack of shit."?

I wonder how many shouted back at the Tele "It was your fault you giant sack of shit."?
Always thought that the first association meeting after a local election defeat must be an awkward affair. ‘You just go back and tell them to ******* ….!’

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.