Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of those transfers that would either work out tremendously or be an absolute trainwreck.

Major question marks over his fitness and whether he would work hard enough, but he doesn't get into a Guardiola side until he gets his arse in gear and we've seen him do it for France.

He's a bloody good player when he's in form and if it clicks we could get a world class player on a free. But his problem is massive inconsistency.

I personally wouldn't really judge a player by his perfomances at United. It's a career graveyard and if Pep and the club think they could get a tune out of him, it's an interesting prospect...

The shit stirring factor alone is enough to get me relatively excited about it.

Offer him a 2 year deal on reasonable wages.

If he's bad, we're not on the hook for big money.

If he's excellent, he can negotiate a fitting contract or, if he chooses leave to get a mega-contract somewhere else.

Either way he goes from playing at a midtable club for a PE teacher, to one of the best teams in the country competing for everything under one of the best managers in the world.

Haha i mean KDB and David worked their arses off. If Pogba wants to come here he will know what to do. I don't think it'll be an issue in transition, although someone slightly more mobile could help us as a Fernandinho replacement.
KDB and Pogba aren’t getting any younger themselves. Their work rate isn’t going to improve as time goes by.

You've also dropped Bernardo, or are you assuming he’s off?

I plan to post this again when he signs….

Attachments

• 790F4952-20BA-4327-A295-F4514527416B.jpeg
    790F4952-20BA-4327-A295-F4514527416B.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 58
I wouldn't mind him. He's not a disruptive player in the dressing room. A lot of his trouble came from his agent who is no longer here. He's also on a free transfer so there's no risk other than his wage, which won't be more than KDB.

I feel with him, he can't be arsed at United because he knows he's in a team full of shite. He plays well for France because he's motivated by good players around him.

I said this last month when the rumours first appeared but I'm not entirely sure why people think he's trouble, or a "social media footballer" or someone who wants to be known off the pitch.

He's social media is 90% curated by a PR person just posting sponsor and team mandated posts a couple of times a week, and I don't think I've ever seen him in the papers getting up to no good in town, seems to be a fairly quiet family man.

As far as I can tell his major crime is having a haircut.

I'm easy on this transfer, Pep knows midfielders better than anyone in the world, if he thinks there's a player in there, get the blue cones out and lets see him.

Paul Pogba the player at Juventus is as good as any attacking player imo

Under Pep & playing more in an advanced role he would be decent

If he put the effort in its a no brainer

He would also be happy to miss out now & again

If it's true then it looks like we could be losing more than we think??

I would see Pogba more as a Gundo replacement in an eight, rather than a six and rotating with Rudders.

I'd argue Rodri and Pogba are very similar in a lot of ways, but could Pogba learn to snuff out danger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.