Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely cannot believe some of you are entertaining the idea.

He’s absolutely wank.

If someone offered you £80m for free. would that also be an insult ? the guys a world cup winner - cant be that shit. on a free he costs us next to nothing. its well worth a punt. if not ship him off in a years time for a few ££££ in the bank. we still need to run as a sound business as well as on the pitch

If he comes you can cherr him on if you want.
I won't be .
Couldn't think of a player I'd be more passed off about buying than this prick.
Ronaldo maybe
Cool. As long as you don't boo him IF he comes, that's fine with me. I don't think City or Pogba are arsed if some random dude on the internet whose never spoken to, or met Pogba dislikes him... :-|

If someone offered you £80m for free. would that also be an insult ? the guys a world cup winner - cant be that shit. on a free he costs us next to nothing. its well worth a punt. if not ship him off in a years time for a few ££££ in the bank. we still need to run as a sound business as well as on the pitch
If someone rolled a dog shit glitter it's still a dog shit.
Just because the rags paid 80 million for this clown it doesn't mean he's any good.
He's done absolutely fuck all in 4 years at the swamp.
If we get him for nothing we will be paying him 3 or 400 grand a week.
Let that sink in.
And he will be stopping a good young local lad coming through.

Cool. As long as you don't boo him IF he comes, that's fine with me. I don't think City or Pogba are arsed if some random dude on the internet whose never spoken to, or met Pogba dislikes him... :-|
Some random dude.
Who's been going home and away since 1985...

If this were to happen it would be Sol Campbell like,

When was the last time a massive player moved across to a rival team from the same city

I know, which is why when he shines like the sun for us, it will be that much sweeter.
You are letting the potential of gloating to known reds of you to cloud your decision making.
There is a higher possibility he will continue his downward performance and injury trend and become a liability to City.
We are the ones taking the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.