Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

If he was linked to pool he'd be the best midfielder in the world and just needs Klippitys arm round him
Exactly! Spitty's reaction was VERY VERY telling & makes me want Pogba even more. Redknapp was saying he's free, wouldn't have to move house, knows the area & is a world cup winner.

He went on to say you don't become a World Cup winner & a mainstay of this France team if you're shit. He said he'd love to see Pogba at City not just because he believes he's world class & Pep could get his best France form out of him, but also because he'd love to see the Rag's fans reaction to Pogba realising his full & undoubted potential at City.

Well done City, got what we needed, three points and the added to it. Stand out performances from KDB, Zinchenko, Grealish and Strerling, Gundogan did well too. That last goal was a thing of beauty. Three more wins, 270 mins of concentration and we are champions again.

Great result . If they'd scored that open goal early on could have been a bit twitchy.
Fern motm for me -he rolled back the years in that 2nd half.
You have weird criteria for picking your Mom. A defender on for half a game against a team that did nothing in attack for the first half. Compared with others playing 90 minutes creating goals scoring goals and generally setting the match up for a 5 goal tonking.

May I, with the greatest respect, please point out that we have NOT won the Premier League yet this year...

May I also point out that the Bus Wrecking Scouse Bin Dippers have not won the Champions League or the FA Cup yet this year...

So I am trying very, very hard to stay calm on the matter of the PL and remind myself that it is the hope that can spoil stuff.

However.

Just imagine if we won the Premier League, Chelsea won the FA Cup and Real Madrid won the Champions League.

Just imagine...

JJ
...it's easy if you try

I have every respect for Micah

Same here hes a massive blue loves the club and promotes it in the best way he can,got a lot of time for him personally
Seriously? He lost the loveable buffoon thing for me some time ago but especially tonight.
Carragher asking about PL or CL and he didn't have a clue - Micah, why not do some VERY BASIC research or THINKING about what may crop up on the (RED) show?? You are being paid for it, i think...
Carragher asks you about CL, you SHOULD talk about how you have every belief that we'll win it soon but it's an overrated bollox, and has he asked his own fans which they might have preferred to win (cl or PL) after... 30years without??
This belongs on the Micah thread, I could go on, but post-match I've forgotten my point. Perhaps like Micah..?

EDIT: Shite, yes, the more important point was that Micah thinks pogba would be good for city(!!!), well.. just.. FUCK.. OFF..!! Carragher made a much better point that he's a lazy done-nothin (without french carrying team mates) ****. The guy who sells trainers said.. well, who cares what he fuckin said...

Last edited:
Villa could get a draw, the dippers goals have dried up abit in the last week or so and Villa had a good win at Burnley, that’s all I can hang onto.
Stevie is going to roll over on Tuesday and park the bus against us in the last game. We need to keep winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.