Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

He does seem to be a bit of a show-off but maybe he has reached the stage of his career when the penny will drop about working for the team. We will need at least one new body in midfield and I guess we would just have to trust Pep and Txixi's judgement if they did move for the dabber.
Imagine if he did come and contribute to winning things - the rag tears would be hilarious.
WTF are you talking about? He's a lazy non-team-player who has none of the fantastic attributes of our current squad.
And he's pretty fuckin shite, loses the ball at every opportunity, throws himself down and whinges (tho needs to learn some more from bruno on that score..)
Nope, I think even the rags would be laughing if that twat came our way...

Just for the record, after the first half, Tyler mentioned again in the 64th, 74th, 83rd, and 87th minutes, then said "One thing we stopped talking about pretty early was Madrid"....then mentioned it again in the 91st, 92nd, 93rd minutes and after the final whistle. You couldn't make it up. And that's not including Neville's mentions.
He's Basil fuckin Fawlty

"Don't mention Madrid"

Just for the record, after the first half, Tyler mentioned again in the 64th, 74th, 83rd, and 87th minutes, then said "One thing we stopped talking about pretty early was Madrid"....then mentioned it again in the 91st, 92nd, 93rd minutes and after the final whistle. You couldn't make it up. And that's not including Neville's mentions.

Nobody gives a fuck about Madrid it's gone. The idiotic Geordie lot were singing "Champions League you fucked it up" I laughed and sang, 'Champions league we don't give a fuck." and I dont

That will do nicely. Just hope we have some defenders left for the rest of the season.

Fucking great win. 3 to go boys. Let's keep fuckin avin it!

3 wins. Let's not leave any doubt we're the fucking greatest team in this country.

Wasn't lost on me, but you have some stats cc, well done.
"One thing we stopped talking about pretty early was Madrid".
What a fuckin joke...

Great win. And those 2 late goals could play an important role even if it doesn’t come down to goal difference at the end. Since they play a day before us next, it gives us a situation where if they win by no more than 3 goals at Villa, we’re still top when we walk out in our game. I know it’s only a little thing but psychologically that would be quite nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.