CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I’m not well up on the finances of other clubs and maybe it’s just me being abit thick, but..
How do Chelsea get away with Roman pumping money into the club via ‘loans’?

Yep, the American influence grows ever stronger and their business model, the complete opposite of what our is means the attacks will continue as they are desperate for us to go away.
Yup ... salary caps and other Yank influences will grow and grow.
The shite they have there, the ott bolleux and 'drafts' etc will become part of our 'soccer"...

Yup ... salary caps and other Yank influences will grow and grow.
The shite they have there, the ott bolleux and 'drafts' etc will become part of our 'soccer"...
An English word that was invented to distinguish football from Rugby Football.

Don't blame the yanks for it lol

What also just occurred to me is what exactly the PL are looking at? Their financial rules are very different to UEFA's FFP rules and merely concern looking at losses, which are allowed to total £105m over 3 years. I think these rules only came into force in the 2015/16 season. The only thing I can think of that they're looking at is whether we would have broken their rules (not UEFA's) if sponsorship was artificially inflated. We know it wasn't so I struggle to see how they'll come up with any charges unless they have a smoking gun that UEFA/CAS didn't have.
Wasn't there something to do with licensing and UEFA competitions. Ie we have to provide accurate financial information to the EPL who then submit us for a champs league place or something?

It is normally a mature product or business with high market share but little or no growth.
Completely correct, that's what a cash cow is in business terms. I expect that the fan you responded to was thinking of what the Glazers hve done to Man Utd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.