Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish still looks like he's going to eventually be worth the money, same reason I didn't include Sancho
All opinion, granted, but there’s a great deal of hard work to be done by jack before he we can use ‘going to be’, he’s miles off, and roasting half fit fullbacks is merely masking what has been a poor first season, alas, let’s see what transpires in season number 2!

As I've posted in the past- I think the curve from the Bundesliga to the PL will be a lot bigger than maybe anticipated for him AND the fans. I hope he proves me wrong and lights it up right away, though.

Gotta feel for Delap in all this. Missed any shot he may have had this season with his own injuries.

Just hope everyone remembers this excitement and 3361 pages if he takes a while to settle in and people are saying he needs selling like has happened with Jack
He’ll still get 20 prem goals if he’s average in his first season, Christ people where calling Danny Ings a 25 goal a season potential signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.